AIMS Portal – Indian Railways AIMS Mobile App, AIMS RESS Portal, IR RESS Registration, Login, Railways Employee Salary, and Pay Slip 2020 Online details from www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in & also from aims.portal app. AIMS stands for Accounting Information Management System and this online system is made by the Indian railways for their employees.
www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in is the Indian Railways Accounts Department portal, developed with an objective to enable single window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Railways entities.
The Indian Railways the 4th largest railway network in the world is a lifeline for hundreds of employees. It is known to have the highest number of employees in India. In fact, it holds the position of the 8th largest employer in the world.
Being one of the largest networks the Indian Railways generates annual revenue of approximately Rs. 1.95 lakh crore. This revenue mostly accounts for the monthly salary of the Railway employees. Now other than transportation service the Indian Railways provides convenient service to its employees. Services such as the online Railway Employee Self Service through the AIMSPortal.
Now the RESS or Railway Employee Self Service developed by CSIF under the AIMS portal has had a huge impact. Most importantly the RESS has helped every Indian Railway employee to regularly check their monthly Railway employee payslip online.
So throughout this article, we are going to discuss the benefits of the AIMS portal, AIMS Mobile, RESS Portal & AIMS Login. We would like to assure our readers that going through this article can be beneficial for them. Because here you can get every information related to the AIMSportal Login, AIMS RESS registration process, payslip download steps, and other important guides.
Download AIMS Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
In this section, you can know how to download your monthly AIMS payslip from the AIMS portal. With the development of the RESS under AIMS, Indian Railway employees can check their monthly transaction details with ease.
This exclusive online forum saves time and allows the individual to get her/his railway salary slip whenever required. However, you can’t get the payslip by just being an employee of the Indian Railways.
Even the Indian Railway employees have to follow the instructions given by the AIMS portal. Therefore, before the AIMS portal gives you access there are necessary steps to be taken.
Now if you want to know how to download the AIMS portal salary slip then read the following. These simple steps will assist you when you have the need to download your Indian Railway employee salary slip 2020 or of any year.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Look at the left side on the homepage where you can see the “Employee Self Service” option when you see it click on that link.
- The next page that opens will be the AIMS Portal login page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Employee Number or USER ID.
- Then you have to enter your Password.
- Now after you enter your id and password click on Submit option.
- If you have entered the correct details you will now have access to your AIMS employee salary slip account.
- Now you can download or get a print out of your Railway employee salary slip of any month.
View Pay Slip: Click Here
Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) Overview
The Indian Railways introduced the AIMS or Accounting Information Management System. Now the AIMS is an online platform or service that maintains the monthly payment record of each Indian Railway employee.
Hence, with such service, the Indian Railways successfully upholds the trust of their employees. The AIMS portal has been a huge asset for the Indian Railways. However, the employees can benefit from the service of such a forum.
Normally, the AIMS portal allows the Indian Railways to handle all transaction details in an organized manner. However, the same portal allows the employees to access their monthly Railway salary slip, Bio-Data, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, and Income Tax related all details.
Furthermore, the employees can get access to their AIMS salary slip account through AIMS Login. In case you are a fresh recruit you have to complete your AIMS Registration to avail of the Railway Employee Self Service.
AIMS Portal – RESS Registration Process
For the ease of Railway employees, the railway board of India made a new online system called Accounting Information & Management System, also known as AIMS. With the Help of AIMS Portal or AIMS Mobile App now the employee of Indian Railways can check their monthly payslip, Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances and Income Tax related details without any hustle.
As you all know every year new candidates are selected in Indian Railway for the different posts. There are many railway employees who do not know how to check online payslip, how to register and how to use this AIMS Portal online Service.
For the help of those employees, here we provided step by step guide which will help them to check their Indian Railways AIMSPortal Accounts details Online. As per the norms AIMS employee registration has to be done online. So in this section of our article, we have helpful information specifically for the AIMS portal RESS registration.
When we say online what we mean is that new registration must be done only at the AIMS portal. Therefore, in order to complete your registration, there are some steps that you need to be aware of.
Other then the required steps the individual must know about the details that are required during registration. Each of these details is verified by the AIMS portal. Don’t worry we are mentioned all of those details below.
So before we get to the process of RESS registration, here’s are the details that you need to provide. All these details are mandatory, so you must have the following details at any cost to ensure your AIMS portal RESS Registration.
- Employee Number.
- Personal Mobile Number (Active).
- Date of birth ( As on official document).
The application can be accessed using any of the following ways:-
- By clicking the “Employee Self Service” link on Home Page of AIMS Portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- By directly typing the following URL in the browser https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS.
To use this application, an employee has to register first with the application. The following steps will help you complete your AIMS portal RESS registration.
Registration with Railway Employee Self Service
For Registering with Railway Employee Self Service, an employee should ensure the following 2 Points:-
Step 1. Aadhaar Number/Employee Number, Mobile No, Date of Birth is updated in IPAS. Permission to update Aadhaar Number/Employee no and Mobile Number is available with Pay Bill Clerks. Aadhaar Number/Employee No. and Date of Birth are being printed in Payslip.
Step 2. Since the initial password is sent on the employee’s mobile, consent is required to be sent to SMS Server by sending an SMS to a designated number. This is mandatory as per TRAI guidelines. This is a one-time exercise and subscriber has to send an SMS with content “SMS START” to 08860622020.
NOTE: Without subscribing SMS alert as above, it will not be possible to get an initial password on your mobile and mobile application cannot be used.
Step 3. After registering with SMS alerts visit the official website (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in ). The homepage will open as below.
Step 4. Now click on the “Employee Self Service” Option. After click on the Employee self-service option/link, a new page will open given as below.
Step 5. Now click on “New User Registration / नया उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण” Option. A page will open (as given below) asking for Employee Number, Mobile No, and Date of Birth.
Step 6. Enter your Employee Number, valid Mobile Number, and Birthdate, and then click on Submit button. The system will verify Employee no., mobile no., date of birth from Employee’s bio-data available in IPAS. If the verification is successful, then the system will send an initial password on employees registered mobile number.
Step 7. Now Enter the Password sent on your mobile number and then click on Register and Login Button.
In the last System verifies the password and the password match or verify then Employee is registered with RESS and the Home page of RESS will be displayed on your screen. The dashboard will look like this.
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना: यह बात सामने आयी है की रेलवे कर्मचारियों को उनके CUG मोबाइल नंबरों पर कुछ फर्जी कॉल किए जा रहे हैं, जो उन्हें उनके व्यक्तिगत विवरण (जैसे कर्मचारी संख्या, मोबाइल नंबर) और बैंक खाते के विवरण प्रस्तुत करने के लिए कह रहे हैं और फिर ओटीपी भेजने के लिए कह रहे हैं। रेलवे के कुछ कर्मचारी पहले ही इस धोखाधड़ी के शिकार हो चुके हैं और अपना पैसा खो चुके हैं। सभी कर्मचारियों / अधिकारियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अपनी व्यक्तिगत जानकारी / बैंक खाता विवरण / ओटीपी की जानकारी किसी को भी फोन, Email या SMS पर साझा न करें।
Direct Login/Registration: Open Official Site
Already Registered with RESS – AIMS RESS Login
Individuals who wish to access their Railways salary slip account at first needs to complete the AIMS login. Since the AIMS portal maintains individuals account of every Indian Railway employee, each login credentials are unique.
As a matter of fact, without the correct login details, you cannot access your railway payslip account. In this way, the AIMS portal gives the employee their privacy.
The AIMS login service not only allows you to access your account but gives you the liberty to generate your Railway employee salary slip 2020 & check your Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans &Advances, and Income Tax related details. Hence, you can generate your AIMS salary slip of any month including your first month of service.
In this section, we are going to write te complete steps for AIMS login or RESS Login. Therefore, by taking these steps you can complete your AIMS portal login, and generate your salary slip through Railway Employee Self Service.
- First, go to the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- On the homepage look for Employee Self Service at the left side and click on it.
- Now the AIMS Login page appears.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- To proceed further click on the Submit option.
- Now your dashboard Home Page will show the Employee Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans &Advances & Income Tax details.
- Now click on any one result which you want to check.
How To Reset AIMSPortal Login Password?
As we said in the above note that through this section we are going to help you recover your AIMS employee login password. But let us first tell you about your AIMS login user id. Basically, your AIMS login user-id happens to be your Employee number.
Hence, even if you forget your id you can always check it. However, in case you forget your password, you must then create a new one.
Now without your password, you cannot complete your login. So entering the correct password is mandatory. So if you ever forget your password then you can create a new password from the AIMS login portal.
Creating a new password requires a few steps. In fact, to reset your AIMS employee login password all you need to do is take the following steps. However, make sure to have the following requirements before you proceed.
- Visit the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Select the Employee Self Service on the homepage.
- Now you are on the AIMS Login page.
- On this page click on the Forgot Password( highlighted in red).
- A new RESS page appears.
- On this page enter your USER ID, Mobile number and your date of birth.
- Then click on the Submit option.
- Soon an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now verify the OTP at the required stage.
- Then create your new password, confirm it and then click on Save.
- Finally, you successfully created a new AIMS login password.
NOTE: You must have your USER ID, your active personal mobile number ( registered with the portal) and your date of birth.
Indian Railways Payslip Via AIMS Mobile APP
Although the AIMS Portal offers smooth services in case of railway employee salary slip. However, the Indian Railways or rather the AIMS offers a more user-friendly service such as AIMS mobile salary slip.
Sometimes it’s inconvenient for the employees to get their monthly salary slip through the AIMS portal. This happens mainly because they don’t have access to a laptop or a computer.
Thus, as a result, the Indian Railways introduced the AIMS mobile application known as “RESS”. Now since everyone owns a smartphone thus this application comes in handy.
Now in order to benefit from such a facility you have to download this application on your mobile. In the next section, we have mentioned the steps to download the AIMS mobile app.
But here we are going to tell you how this application works. So when you acquire this app you are able to use it to your advantage.
- First, you have to download the AIMS Mobile app (RESS) from your respective service provider.
- Now, after the AIMS Mobile app has been installed successfully open the application.
- A login page will be displayed.
- Now you have to enter your login id (Employee Number) and password.
- NOw to proceed further click on the Submit or Login option.
- Your AIMS salary slip account opens.
NOTE: The best thing about this application is that you can access your Railway employee salary slip account 27/7. However, to use this application you must have a proper internet connection.
How To Download AIMS Portal Mobile App
If you are wondering how to download the AIMS mobile application on your mobile then this section can be helpful. As we mentioned earlier that the AIMS mobile does make things easier for you when you want to check your employee salary slip.
So with this section, we ought to help every single one of you who wants to get their hands on this application. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to download this app.
However, you must know where to get the AIMS mobile portal. Most individuals download this app from their respective service provides such as google play. But you can also download this app from the official AIMS portal.
Here’s how you can download the AIMS Mobile portal from the official portal of AIMS.
- First, you have to visit this website www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage look for the RESS mobile app.
- When you see that link just clicks on it to proceed.
- Now you will be directed to the Google Play page.
- On the next page, the RESS app appears.
- To download this app click on the Install option.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have your AIMS RESS mobile app.
Now for those who want to download this application from Google play take the following steps.
- Open your Google Play application.
- On the search bar type RESS.
- Then click on the Search icon.
- The RESS app appears on your mobile screen.
- To complete the download click on Install.
- Once the installation is complete open the app.
- Provide the required details.
- At last, now you can check your monthly salary slip from your mobile.
AIMS Railway Employee Payslip Details
The AIMS railways employee payslip is such an important piece of paper that is offered by the AIMS portal for every railway employee. Now, this salary slip also approves of your employment with the Indian Railways.
Generally, the salary slip gives you the overall monthly payment details. But such salary slip is required while applying for loans. So, you need this payslip at such times.
Although we have already told our readers that with this payslip you can maintain a record of your personal payment details. Details regarding your monthly salary payments, PF, income tax deductions, etc.
However, there are some other details mentioned on every Railway employee salary slip. Such details are:
- Your employee code., name, etc.
- Date of salary payment.
- Amount of PF, income tax, loan ( If any) projections.
- Your net balance or the current amount in your account.
AIMS Portal Helpline Details
In case any Indian Railway employee has a query related to their monthly railway salary slip they can opt to use the AIMS portal helpline services. The helpline service is provided just to ensure that the queries of the employees are taken care of by the organization.
So after you have registered with the AIMS portal you can have instant access to your monthly salary slip record. However, if for any reason you are unable your login request is being denied you can call, email the AIMS helpline.
Therefore, if any problem related to your AIMS railway employee salary slip then opt to the following helpline options. These helpline services are provided by the AIMS portal for your convenience.
- Mobile Number: 08130353466
- Email ID: [email protected]
NOTE: The AIMS help desk is available for limited hours. Thus as per the provisions, the help desk will be available between 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Remember the AIMS help desk remains open only in working days.
AIMS Portal FAQs
- What is AIMS Portal? AIMS Is Accounting Information & Management System developed by the Indian Railway. It is an online portal which helps to railway employee to check their monthly payslip, biodata related all details.
- What is RESS? RESS stands for Railway Employee Self Service. Using the Employee Self Service or RESS Portal railway employees easily access their monthly payslip, Bio-Data, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, and Income Tax related details.
- How Do I Register For RESS? RESS is Railway Employee Self Service and for register yourself in RESS Portal you need your Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth. Start your registration you need to Send a message with Text “SMS START” to 08860622020. Once your SMS alert starts then visit the official website i.e. www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. Now click on Employee Self Service. Then click on new registration and fill the required details and click on submit.
- Can I Reset my RESS login Password? Yes, you can reset your RESS login password from RESS Portal. Click on Railway self-service and then click on forgot password. Now Enter your USERID, Mobile No and Date of Birth and click on Submit button. Then a new password will be sent by the board on your register mobile number.
- What is AIMS Portal Official Website Link? The official website of the Indian Railways AIMS Portal is https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
About AIMS Portal
In order to provide service that would allow the Indian Railway employees to check their Personal details including payments, the Railway Employee Self Service was introduced.
Now, the Indian Railways or rather CSIF developed the RESS under the AIMS portal. AIMS that stands for Account Information & Management System maintains every transaction detail of Indian Railway employees.
The AIMS portal also maintains the complete expenditure record that accounts for operations. Verification of all transactions, both receipts, and expenditure, & scrutiny of investment proposals are among the functions of the AIMS portal.
However, the most important role of the AIMS portal is providing the Railway Employee Self Service. With the development of such a portal, every railway employee can keep a record of their monthly salary, PF, Loans, Income Tax payments.
So, when you need your AIMS salary slip you can visit the official AIMS portal and download it by using your AIMS login id and password. The AIMS portal that offers RESS also allows every Indian Railway employee to download their monthly railway employee salary slip whenever required.
Official Website: www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.